The shipyard “TRINGALI s.r.l.”, already “Comm. Tringali Domenico & F. srl “, was born in 1942 and operates in the port of Augusta in the shipbuilding industry, using in the Cantiere-scalo storico of Via dei Cantieri in Augusta, three rafters on rails with modular trucks with a length development Of 70 ml / cd, dedicated operating areas with an extension of approximately 5,800 sqm, covered workshops, offices, and warehouses of the extension of about 2,100 sqm.
The company also operates North of the Consortium Punta Cugno in Augusta, where it insists on an area of 19,638 square meters with a water mirror of 23,850 square meters, in which its own 1,750 t floating basin is located. Of lifting, called “Francesco T.”.
Another activity is the water supply service at the Port of Augusta, carried out by means of no. 2 motorcycle tanks.